We would love to have you join in and belong to The Sisterhood!
Here are the volunteer positions currently available:
Amateur Graphic Designer – Our new online outlet mall is opening summer 2017. I have ideas that want to be brought to reality. If you love designing and have the skills to make it happen – CONTACT ME!!
Amateur Composer – to compose quick jingles for our shows, ‘commercials’ and occasional other small projects
Women who love to chat, with other women – Female only chat rooms, Facebook. Meet new friends. Share pics. Have fun 🙂 Let us know which club you want to belong to – We’ll get you in!
- Baking Club: Love to bake, or love to eat. This is for you.
- Nurse/Caregiver Club: Do you have tips or empowering words to share with these other amazing women. This is for you!
- Reading Club: No brainer here. Like to read? Share your latest. This is for you.
- Wine Club: What could we possibly chat about with this group? lol This could be perfect for you!
- Female Sports Fans Room: OK, you like sports, and can chat it 24/7. Let’s do it. This is for you.
- Pets Who Love Sports: You dress them. They let you. Share pics, videos and fun stories. This is for you!
Foundation Research – many NFL players have excellent foundations that help people in their communities, country and internationally. Do you love helping others? You can do your part – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started researching, and sharing, the #NFLGoodStuff!
Poll Questions – come up with daily/weekly polls for our football audience
Survey Wanna Doers – be part of our focus group. Share your thoughts in quick Sisterhood surveys. One a month.
(position filled) Stats Person – analyze our social media and website stats, for future changes, aiding in the success of NFLFemale
(position filled) Amateur Videographer – to help make quick ‘commercials’ for our Grand Opening of The Sisterhood Hub Outlet Mall – coming summer 2017
(position filled) Email Newsletter Designer – most emails are boring and barely scanned, if even opened. Can you make NFLFemale emails POP OUT to our audience so they want to open and read them?
Thanks for having fun with us!!